Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Look for crescent rolls to be on sale. Then made these. oh my very yummy.
- 7 3⁄4 ounces canned salmon (drained, flaked)
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- cayenne pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- Mix salmon, egg, parsley, onion and dill weed and spread on rolls.
- Roll up from wide end after spreading.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with a cheese sauce topping.
I *really* liked these. The cheese sauce recipe from my Better Homes and Gardens cookbook went pretty well with this one. I will definitely be adding this recipe to my weekly rotation. Be attentive when buying canned salmon - some kinds have bones which need to be removed. I learned this the hard way :-)
It was excellent! I will make this again! I didn't use the cheese sauce topping which was recommended, but I am sure that would be great too. Thanks, ruth