Imitation Crabmeat Tortilla Rollups
- Ready In:
- Mix softened cream cheese and cocktail sauce together, until well blended.
- Stir in crabmeat, swiss cheese and green onion, or green pepper and mix well.
- Spread evenly onto the 4 flour tortilla shells and roll each one up tightly.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refridgerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- After they are thoroughly chilled, slice into 1/2 inch circles, and serve with the 1/2 cup, optional cocktail sauce.
- Note: I microwave my tortilla shells (one at a time) for about 15 seconds, before I spread the mix on them.That makes the shells much easier to roll.
- I also make my own 'cocktail sauce' by simply mixing prepared horseradish and ketchup (to taste) together.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!