Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this recipe a long time ago when I first was on my own.
- 1 cup biscuit mix, like Bisquick
- 1 (7 ounce) can salmon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- soft butter
- Prepare the biscuit dough as per package.
- Roll into rectangle 1/4 inch thick. Spread with soft butter.
- Drain the salmon, flake and add juice, onions and mayonnaise. Spread on dough.
- Roll up from the long side, turn cut side down, close the ends.
- Bake at 400 degF for 30 minutes.
- Service with parsley sauce.