Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this one from a friend and at first seemed difficult to make but found it to be delicious and simple.
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- 3 beaten egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
- Poach salmon fillets for 10 minutes. Remove any skin or bones.
- Flake salmon.
- Add to Salmon flakes: scallions, panko, salt, lemon pepper, Parmesan cheese.
- Beat egg whites until frothy; add to salmon mixture.
- Shape into 2" diameter patties.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and cook patties till golden brown turning only once.
Check out the fat and calories, folks. And it tastes great. I may add some lemon juice next time and you don't need any of the salt, in my opinion.Lemon pepper has plenty of that already. I topped these with some cool and creamy Greek yogurt. Yum.