Recipe by bddavis
I got this one from a friend and at first seemed difficult to make but found it to be delicious and simple.
Top Review by sugarpea
Check out the fat and calories, folks. And it tastes great. I may add some lemon juice next time and you don't need any of the salt, in my opinion.Lemon pepper has plenty of that already. I topped these with some cool and creamy Greek yogurt. Yum.
- 2 lbs salmon fillets
- 3 beaten egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Poach salmon fillets for 10 minutes. Remove any skin or bones.
- Flake salmon.
- Add to Salmon flakes: scallions, panko, salt, lemon pepper, Parmesan cheese.
- Beat egg whites until frothy; add to salmon mixture.
- Shape into 2" diameter patties.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and cook patties till golden brown turning only once.