Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
This looks like a great summer salad that could also serve as a make ahead main course. Haven't tried it yet, so I am guessing at the amount of servings.
- 226.79 g rotini pasta or 226.79 g bow tie pasta
- 473.18 ml cooked salmon, cut into small chunks
- 354.88 ml grape tomatoes or 354.88 ml cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 small red onion, diced fine
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 78.07 ml fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 7.39 ml dill weed
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 3.69 ml salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into pieces
- In a large bowl, toss together the pasta, salmon, tomatoes and onion.
- Whisk together dressing by combining oil, lemon juice, dill, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Pour over pasta mixture, cover and chill.
- Serve over bed of lettuce.
What a great way to use up leftover salmon. I also added celery for that extra crunch. Thanks for the recipe!
This is a PERFECT salad to make for lunches. My boyfriend makes a full batch and we keep it in the fridge to dole out every day to take to work for lunch. It's tasty and healthy!
Great summer salad, this was delicious. I will add this to my favorite recipes, thank you.