Salmon Shell Pasta Salad
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups shell pasta, large cooked drained
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup canned red salmon
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup Baby Spinach, washed and drained
yogurt dill dressing
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dill weed, fresh chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- mix the dressing up
- make salad toss.
- pour over dressing toss
- chill or serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!