Recipe by Lieutenant Ducky
This is a really easy to make cool summer treat. I make it when I'm in a hurry and I need to pull out a dinner quickly. It's really good and turns out great whenever I make it- the whole family loves this dish!
Top Review by Julie F
I really enjoyed this salad. It was different from any other pasta salad I've ever had. I didn't add any additional ingredients, but I did double up on the salmon, and served it as a main. I used Recipe #356955 for the dressing, and made it in the food processor so it was fairly smooth. It thinned out when I put it on the pasta and covered it perfectly. Thanks for a wonderful recipe that I'll be making again next Summer!
- 946.36 ml bow tie pasta
- 1 bunch grapes
- 50 g bulgarian style feta cheese
- 200 g pre-smoked salmon
- oregano and sun-dried tomato dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the pasta on the boil as directed on its package.
- Chop the salmon into bite-sized pieces and break the fetta cheese into small pieces.
- Drain the pasta through a colander and rinse with cold water until it is room temperature.
- Throw the pasta in a dish and add the grapes, feta cheese, and salmon, and anything else (eg chopped tomatoes, pepper, etc).
- Pour some of the salad dressing over it as you would over salad and mix it all up in the bowl.