1/2 Photos of Salmon & Horseradish Tartare
Great appetizer or first course. Wonderful flavor and very low calorie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb salmon fillet, skin and all bones removed
- 1/2 small avocado, pitted and finely diced
- 2 shallots, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1Fish preparation:.
- 2Mince fish in a food processor (do not puree).
- 3Mix with avocado, shallots, capers, salt and pepper, Worcestershire and lemon juice.
- 4Horseradish sauce:.
- 5Mix all the ingredients together.
- 6Combine the fish preparation and the horseradish (you may now cover and refrigerate until ready to use, within a few hours).
- 7Spoon the fish/horseradish mixture on each slice of cucumber, decorate with a sprig of fresh herb (chopped chives, thyme, parsley etc).
- 8Have the mixture and the cuke cold.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon & Horseradish Tartare
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 110.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar