Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and easy. Gluten-free. This dip can be used in a mould if desired You can add in some sour cream or plain yogurt if you would like the dip to be softer
- 125 g cream cheese, at room temperature (you can sub light cream cheese)
- 105 g red salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 2 teaspoons finely cut chives
- 5 drops Tabasco sauce
- Mix cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate until needed.
A GREAT DIP, & yet another one I can add to my finger food counter! I did use some extra salmon I'd baked the night before, along with a rounded measure of the zest & just 3 drops of Tabasco sauce! Changed it some, I'm sure, but still OUTSTANDING, & a clear keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]