Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So delicious and so healthy! This is an awesome appetizer for all year round, but would also make an incredible light lunch or dinner. Being healthy never tasted so good!
- Add the chopped cucumber to a medium bowl.
- Add the mango and avocado to the bowl.
- Add the minced jalapeno and minced cilantro.
- Add the lime zest and the juice of the lime.
- Add the sesame seeds and the sesame oil.
- Dice the salmon (make sure you remove the skin and bones first!).
- . Mix everything together until well combined.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve (up to a couple of hours.).
- Serve with rice crackers or cucumber slices.