Heather Christo's Note:
So delicious and so healthy! This is an awesome appetizer for all year round, but would also make an incredible light lunch or dinner. Being healthy never tasted so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the chopped cucumber to a medium bowl.
- 2Add the mango and avocado to the bowl.
- 3Add the minced jalapeno and minced cilantro.
- 4Add the lime zest and the juice of the lime.
- 5Add the sesame seeds and the sesame oil.
- 6Dice the salmon (make sure you remove the skin and bones first!).
- 7. Mix everything together until well combined.
- 8Transfer into a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve (up to a couple of hours.).
- 9Serve with rice crackers or cucumber slices.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Ceviche
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 20.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of