Recipe by SJG3483
Want a meal to please the kids and adults in your house? Try this easy, economical recipe.
Top Review by Yogi Mom
Great and easy to make! Even my bean-hating husband likes it. It's not bland at all; it's all things good and natural blending beautifully in a healthy soup. Thanks for a great recipe!
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 (6 ounce) cansboneless skinless salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas or 1 (10 ounce) package corn, thawed
- 2 -3 cups noodles, cooked and drained
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 4 ingredients and mix well.
- Add salmon and corn and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and bake, covered, for about 25 minutes.
- While it's in the oven, cook pasta and keep warm.
- Serve casserole over noodles and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.