Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Big hit with kids
- 3 potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup long grain rice
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1 (415 g) can red salmon (drained +flaked)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- cooking spray
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 200degrees C.
- Boil the potatoes until tender and mash.
- Allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, place the potato, rice, oats.
- salmon, egg, spring onion, lemon juice, chilli sauce and breadcrumbs and mix together.
- Divide mixture into 6 portions and roll into balls Dip balls in the egg, then the breadcrumbs.
- Spray the balls lightly with oil and bake for 40 minutes or until heated through and a golden colour.
- Serve with a salad.
Not only do the adults and kids love these, I couldn't get my cat to stop begging. Gave him a pinch and he's a fan too.
Thanks for sharing your recipe