Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From The MDC Kitchen To Yours
- 16 ounces salmon, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- minced fresh parsley
- In medium bowl, flake salmon, removing bones and skin.
- Add remaining ingredients except parsley; mix well.
- Refrigerate about 4 hours or until firm enough to shape into ball.
- Shape into ball; roll in parsley.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with assorted crackers or small slices of rye bread.
- Makes 5 inch ball.