Recipe by umeko
Tip: To check for done-ness, stick a toothpick into the thickest part of the fish. If it goes in easily, the fish is cooked. Put onto serving plates and cover to keep warm.
- 4 salmon fillets, cleaned and skin discarded (about 100 g each)
- 300 g French beans
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 5 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 3 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub in 1/4 of salt onto each piece of salmon. Leave aside in the fridge.
- Remove the ends of the French beans and cut them into 4 cm lengths. Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Blanch the beans by dipping them into the hot boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsps margarine in a non-stick flat pan over a medium fire. When hot, fry the salmon for about 15 seconds on each side.
- Stir-fry garlic for about 30 seconds or until pale gold. Spoon three-quarters of the garlic over the pieces of fish.
- Add the rice to the pan with remaining garlic. Season and stir the mixture well.
- Divide the rice into four portions. Do the same for the beans. Serve this dish at once.