Garlic Rice - India
photo by karen
- Ready In:
- Using a heavy wok, heat it up and add the clarified butter.
- Then add the garlic and green chilies to it.
- Once garlic turns golden in color, add the dry fruits and roast for half a minute.
- Now add the cooked rice, sprinkle salt and pepper and mix well.
- Garnish the Garlic Rice with fresh coriander and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Absolutely fantastic rice!!! So flavorful and great texture with the added nuts!!! I didn't have any leftover (already cooked) rice, so made some an hour or so before dinner and then chilled it. I served this with recipe#484924, green beans and garlic bread and even picky 20 yo DS loved this meal!!! Thanks my friend for another great recipe. Made for ZWT8.
see 5 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a very lucky lady. I recently moved to a very small town in New Brunswick, Canada with my wonderful husband who is my best friend. Very fortunate to have a cherished son, wonderful daughter in law and adorable granddaughter and cute wee grandson. We are very blessed. A big thank you to everyone that has made my recipes... hope you enjoyed them.