Recipe by PaulaG
These are nicely seasoned and cooked on a contact grill or they could be done on an outside. I serve these with potatoes, veggies and fresh baked bread.
Top Review by 111elaine
Delicious and simple. I made the marinade the night before, rubbed it into the chop and wrapped them tightly in saran wrap. I'd like to try this on chicken or fish.<br/>Thanks for a great recipe.
- 4 bonelss pork loin chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black and red pepper blend
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat contact grill for 5 minutes.
- Wash chops and pat dry.
- In a small container, thoroughly mix the seasonings together.
- Drizzle half the oil over the chops, sprinkle with half the seasoning mix.
- Turn chops over and repeat with oil and remaining seasoning mix.
- Place on heated grill and cook until meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160 degrees.
- Serve immediately.