- 2 cups red currants (or a mix) or 2 cups black currants (or a mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup superfine sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons arrowroot
- 1 -2 tablespoon blackberry liqueur
- plain yogurt, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the currants, raspberies and sugar in a pan with 2/3 cup water. Cover the pan and cook gently over low heat for 12-15 minutes, until the fruit is soft.
- Blend the arrowroot with a little water in a bowl and stir into the fruit. Bring back to a boil, stirring until thickened.
- Remove from the heat and cool slightly, then gently stir in the blacberry liqueur.
- Pour into 4 serving bowls and leave until cold, then chill. Serve topped wth spoonfuls of plain yogurt.