Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This comes from RumChata.com. I haven't made it yet but I plan to. You can't go wrong with something made out of RumChata.
- 170.09 g rum cream liqueur, such as rumchata
- 425.24 g can pumpkin
- 236.59 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml ground nutmeg
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, RumChata, spices and salt in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Pour into crust and bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife, inserted 1 inch from crust, comes out clean.
- Let cool and garnish as desired. Enjoy!