This is wonderfully refreshing, especially on a hot day... This was given to me by my canadian cousins and when they came to visit me in Las Vegas, I had it ready for them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1mix water and sugar.
- 2simmer till sugar is melted.
- 3let cool.
- 4mix OJ, lemonade, and rum with sugar water.
- 5put in freezer for about 4 hours until slushy.
- 6put 2 tablespoons in a glass.
- 7fill glass with sprite and grenadine.
- 8OR put slush in glass and eat with a spoon.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rum Slush
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 55.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g