Summer Rum Slush
photo by ColoradoCooking
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces peach-flavored rum
- 4 ounces canned frozen limeade concentrate, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 4 -5 medium strawberries, hulled
- 2 cups ice
- strawberry slices (optional)
- Combine rum, limeade, pineapple juice and strawberries in a blender. With the blender running, add ice cubes, several at a time, through the lid. Blend until slushy. Pour into glasses and garnish with fruit, if using.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am going to use this spot to put some of my favorite cooking tips and tricks that don't really warrant going in as a recipe and so I don't lose them!!