Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My girlfriend Roxanne gave me this recipe, which freezes well and makes 3-4 real good sized Cheese Balls, or you can use say a melon baller and make bite-size cheese balls and serve on a plate with the fancy toothpicks! With the holiday season upon us, make lots and keep them handy in your freezer! For best results, please use real Mayonnaise, not Miracle Whip or other. *You may substitute 1-2 green onions for the Onion Flakes
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) containers imperial cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) canflakes ham, mashed
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill, flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Bring both cheeses to room temperature.
- Measure and mix all ingredients well.
- Shape into balls.
- Roll in chopped nuts or dill flakes.
- Can be wrapped and frozen at this point.
- Allow to thaw in refrigerator overnight.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.