Recipe by Donna Luckadoo
Moist and Delicate, & Better than "The Better than Sex Cake"
Top Review by Sk888888
Wow! So moist and delicious. I didn't change a thing, it baked up beautifully in a bundt pan, and I made the frosting only because I love cool whip... but the cake is stand-alone moist! Thanks!
- 510.29 g box Pillsbury yellow cake mix
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 99.22 g boxinstant jello vanilla pudding mix
- 226.79 g can crushed pineapple (do not drain)
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml crushed pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat Sugar and Cream Cheese with a mixer until smooth.
- Add Eggs one at a time, then Sour Cream, Vanilla, Oil, Crushed Pineapples, Instant Vanilla Pudding, Cake mix & Pecans.
- Beat on medium speed until creamy.
- Pour into a Bundt Pan that has been sprayed with a Nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with a sifting of Powdered Sugar or make a Glaze and sprinkle with crushed Pecans as a perfect finish for this Cake!
- This cake can also be baked in two 9-inch round cake pans and icing with one 12-ounce
- container of Cool Whip, mixed with one 3-ounce box of instant Pineapple Cream or French Vanilla Pudding mix and one cup of crushed pineapples.
- Note: This two layer cake has to be refrigerated because of the icing.