Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
These are delicious imperial rolls which are thin, crispy and easy to make.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 cans crabmeat (drained)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- 3 scallions (finely chopped)
- 3 carrots (finely shredded)
- 2 whole eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts (finely chopped)
- 50 egg roll wraps
- cooking oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pork, crab, chopped onion, scallions, carrots, eggs, fish sauce and peanuts and mix thoroughly. For dipping sauce, combine sugar and vinegar.
- Heat the cooking oil.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of mixture into the center of the skin.
- Fold over ends and form roll.
- Fry in oil, just until golden approximately 3 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Makes approximately 50 imperial rolls.