1/1 Photo of Rosemary Cornbread
Rosemary and shallots add a unique and delicious flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9x9-inch square pan with non-stick oil and coat with granulated sugar.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 3Pour mixture into cake pan and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 300 degrees F.
- 4Raise temperature to 325 degrees F and bake an additional 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.3
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 76.9 mg
- Sodium 305.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g