Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 hrs
- 3 -4 lbs chicken pieces, skin removed
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cashews
- hot cooked pasta
- Place chicken in a slow cooker.
- Combine the onion, orange juice concentrate, rosemary, salt, and cayenne; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken juices run clear.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- In a saucepan, combine four and water until smooth.
- Stir in cooking juices.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Stir in cashews.
- Pour over chicken.
- Serve with pasta.