Recipe by MARIA MAC *
If you like blue cheese you will love this bread. You can make this bread and cut into crouton size to serve in your favorite salad. Yum
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
this is fantastic, I simply love Roguefort cheese, used fresh herbs from my garden which really brought out the flavor, omitted the salt but used lots fresh ground black pepper, I used homemede French rolls in place of one whole bread, I will definately make this again it has all the flavors I love, thanks for a great recipe MRSJSPANTS!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese
- 8 slices French bread (thick)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut bread on the diagonal.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, garlic, parsley, basil and Roguefort. Mix well.
- Spread one side of the french bread with a generous amount of mixture. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the slices on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees until golden, about 15 minutes.