Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious fruity romaine salad with such a yummy dressing
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 pint strawberry, cut into thirds or halves
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Put salad ingredients into bowl.
- Put mayo, sugar, vinegar, milk and cream cheese into blender.
- Blend or whisk til smooth.
- Add more milk as needed (it thickens fast).
- Pour over salad just before eating.