Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a salad perfect for a light meal on summer evenings when turning on your oven is not a consideration....you can even buy the croutons if you don't want to turn it on at all.
- Brush both sides of bread with oil.
- Toast in 350F oven about 5 minutes a side.
- Cut garlic in half and rub over both sides.
- cut toast into 1/2" croutons.
- Cut ham into matchsticks.
- Tear lettuce into pieces and put in salad bowl.
- Top salad with quartered eggs, ham, tomatoes and croutons.
- Shake lemon juice, anchovy paste, salt and pepper to taste in a small jar.
- Add 6 Tbs oil and shake again.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss gently and sprinkle with parmesan Serve.
What a great way to use the leftover Easter ham and Easter eggs! I did cheat and use storebought croutons.