Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
This recipe is from Food 911.
- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a hard boil for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the chocolate until melted and smooth.
- Fold in the almonds and marshmallows.
- Pour into an 8 by 8-inch square baking pan.
- Chill until firm, about 2 to 4 hours.
- Cut into 12 squares.
Absolutely delicious! Perfect Christmas sweets for gifting, our family and friends heartily endorse this recipe.
Delicious fudge! I will also remember the hard boil for next time, was a little soft. I ended up adding more nuts and marshmellows.
Tasted great, but did not completely set!! It could be because I increased to 36 servingings? I added walnuts instead of almonds.