- 1⁄3 cup unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a hard boil for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the chocolate until melted and smooth.
- Fold in the almonds and marshmallows.
- Pour into an 8 by 8-inch square baking pan.
- Chill until firm, about 2 to 4 hours.
- Cut into 12 squares.