rocky road fudge
very easy. we make this at every family gathering. once you try it you'll be making it at every one of your get togethers.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 2 (6 ounce) packages chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- In saucepan, melt chocolate, margarine and Eagle Brand milk.
- In large bowl combine nuts and marshmallows.
- Pour chocolate mixture into nut mixture.
- Mix well.
- Spread into wax paper lined 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Chill 2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation