Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
Thought the sweet tooths out in "Zaarland" might like this. I don't remember where it came from.
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup margarine (or 1 1/2 sticks margarine)
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup of chopped nuts (your choice)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, put in margarine and chocolate; microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove and stir until chocolate is completly melted.
- Add sugar and vanilla.
- Mix in eggs.
- Stir in flour, nuts, and marshmallows.
- Pour into greased 8 x 11.5-inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut as desired.