Recipe by mymagicalmeals
Brownies with marshmallow, nuts and chips--what could be better? Found recipe in "Baking Magic".
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 350°F Lightly grease 8-inch square pan.
- Combine butter and cocoa in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat; stir in sugar, flour, buttermilk, egg and vanilla. Mis until smooth.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake 25 minutes or until center feels dry.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle marshmallows, walnuts and chocolate chips over the top.
- Return to oven for 3-5 minutes or just until topping is warmed enough to melt.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into 2-inch squares.