Yummy Rocky Road for chocky lovers. Put a few in a cellophane bag and tie with green and red ribbon for a tasty Christmas gift.
- Line a 30cm square tin with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate and copha in a heatproof bowl over gently boiling water and stir until smooth.
- Combine all other ingredients in another large bowl leaving aside 2 tblsp of coconut.
- Pour in melted chocolate and mix well.
- Pour completed mixture into the lined tin and spread.
- Sprinkle on the remaining coconut.
- Refrigerate then cut into chunky squares.
Just delicious!!! Adding more marshmallows makes it go a long way!!
Yummy! I made these for a Christmas function and part of some Christmas gift. They were so easy to make, the only substitute I made was I used milk chocolate instead of the dark chocolate. Everyone commented how they were so much better then shop purchased rocky road. Thank you for posting Davepc
made this for my xmas hampers, and it came together well, used cut up jelly rings instead of the cherries. another thing I did, was put a heavy book on top til it set, so it was a bit "stiffer" and easy to cut and wrap. thanks for a good one