This recipe, just like the person it is named after, is a "CLASSIC". If you love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups you will LOVE this recipe.
- Melt butter; mix with flour and press into baking pan.
- Pour pecans over and press down.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix cream cheese with confectioners' sugar and peanut butter.
- Mix well.
- Pour over crust.
- Mix vanilla and chocolate pudding mixes with the milk and Cool Whip.
- Beat well.
- Pour over peanut butter layer.
- Garnish with additional Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate as desired.