This recipe, just like the person it is named after, is a "CLASSIC". If you love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups you will LOVE this recipe.
- Melt butter; mix with flour and press into baking pan.
- Pour pecans over and press down.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix cream cheese with confectioners' sugar and peanut butter.
- Mix well.
- Pour over crust.
- Mix vanilla and chocolate pudding mixes with the milk and Cool Whip.
- Beat well.
- Pour over peanut butter layer.
- Garnish with additional Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate as desired.
This was sooo easy to make and everyone loved it. I made it for Thanksgiving dessert and it appealed to kids and pie lovers alike. I sprinkled mini chocolate morsels on top for decoration and it was delicious. Definitely one of our favorites.
This is a very creamy, rich and absolutely delicious dessert which is popular with everyone! The pecans in the crust help give a wonderful flavor. This recipe should get more than 5 stars! Selected and prepared for 2007 Christmas Spelling Bee.
I made this for a group of friends who had never tried it and it was a huge hit! Very easy, rich and tasty.