Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Low calorie and delicious.
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small yellow squash
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cut zucchini and squash into small chunks and put in a ziploc bag.
- Add olive oil salt and pepper to bag and shake until coated.
- Dump onto baking dish and spread out into a single layer.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over vegetables and bake on the top rack of the oven for 20 minutes at 450°F.
These had a good taste, but I added Greek seasoning to them instead of salt and pepper. I found the texture just a bit mushy, but the taste was very good.