Luby Luby Luby's Note:
To me there is nothing better than roasted vegetables. This is a great side dish that can be served with any type of meat or seafood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 medium summer squash, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 6 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3 red onions, cut into quarters
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (or more as needed to coat)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme (or 1 tsp dried)
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dried)
- fresh grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Line a 10x15 baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil.
- 3In large mixing bowl combine all vegetables and toss with olive oil and seasonings coating evenly.
- 4Transfer vegetables to foil lined baking dish and place in single layer.
- 5Place in oven and roast for about 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until soft.
- 6Remove from oven and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesean cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Vegetable Medley
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 209.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 4.1 g