Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 4 medium potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Grease a jelly roll pan (15 1/2x10 1/2x1-inch).
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in a single layer in the pan.
- Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes until they are light brown.
Wonderful recipe! I love potatoes this way, something unique for us:)
These potatoes were pretty good and the rosemary was nice and sutble. I did add some garlic, but next time I think I'll have to start using fresh rosemary, finely chopped, for all my recipes because of the texture (I only had dried on hand.) I've tried a similar recipe with red potatoes and it's just as good! Thanks!!!
We enjoyed these thank you. It doesn't say if the potatoes should be peeled or not, so I chose not to, I added more salt (about 1 teaspoon) and pepper as I think potatoes need it, and I added a crushed clove of garlic. I used dried herbs (to dark to go find the fresh ones in the garden) and we really loved the onion in these.