Recipe by Jacqueline in KY
Great tasting potatoes
Top Review by Sandy in Dayton
Not bad, just ok. Was very disappointed, as I fixed these to serve with a pork crown roast and while they looked nice, the taste was e just ok. I followed the recipe as written, though when I put the olive oil on potatoes, thought it looked like a ton, so pour some off and set aside - I did toss the potaoes every 20 minutes as stated - never needed additional oil - again just ok -will not bother with them again - Too much effort for too minor results
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes well in lots of cold water.
- Cut in half or, if potatoes are larger than egg size, in quarters.
- Let potatoes soak in cold water for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and put them in glass baking dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes.
- Distribute parsley over potatoes.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Scrape potatoes from bottom of dish and turn about every 20 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.