- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into very thin strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper; toss well.
- Place in ungreased 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan and bake uncovered for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from oven and toss with the vinegar, pine nuts, and basil; serve at once.