Recipe by Cindy in PA.
Tasty snack to make using fresh pumpkin seeds, or squash. I like to experiment with this recipe using garlic powder,cayenne pepper, and coarse salt. Use whatever spices you like!
- 2 cups pumpkin seeds, from fresh pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 -4 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash seeds and dry throughly.
- Saute seeds in oil unti lightly browned.
- (use large frying pan) Transfer seeds to baking pan.
- Mix in Salad dressing,until seeds are well coated.
- Spread seeds in single layer.
- Bake at 325 degree 20-25 minutes, or until crisp.
- Stir often.
- Store in zip-lock baggies.
- Keeps up to 3 weeks.