1/2 Photos of Roasted Potatoes With Red Onions
A delicious side dish from "Mediterranean Cooking".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F Peel the potatoes, cut into quarters, and rinse with water.
- 2To ensure that the potatoes remain crisp, they should be completely dry before cooking.
- 3Place the butter and oil in a roasting pan and place in the oven to heat.
- 4When the butter has melted and is foaming, add the potatoes, red onions, garlic and rosemary.
- 5Toss well and then spread out in a single layer.
- 6Place the pan in the oven and roast for about 25 minutes until the potatoes are golden and tender when tested with a fork.
- 7Shake the pan from time to time to redistribute the potatoes.
- 8When they are cooked through, season with salt and pepper.
- 9Note: Salt the potatoes a few minutes before the end of cooking, as this will help them retain their shape.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Potatoes With Red Onions
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.8
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 54.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 4.4 g