Olive Garden Roasted Potatoes With Red Onions and Rosemary
A perfect pairing for a Christmas roast, or any winter meal.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs red potatoes, small
- 1 red onion, large, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- parsley, chopped
- fresh rosemary sprig, as needed
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- WASH potatoes and cut into quarters.
- COMBINE potatoes and onions in large mixing bowl. Add garlic, rosemary, oil, butter, salt and pepper. Toss to thoroughly coat potatoes and onions with seasonings.
- ARRANGE potatoes and onions in a single layer on a sheet tray. Cut side of potatoes should touch baking pan.
- BAKE in oven for 25-30 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
- GARNISH with chopped parsley and fresh rosemary sprigs. Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION