- 2 lbs potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh cut rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh cut thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Sautee potatoes in large frying pan with Olive Oil until slightly brown. Mix in Rosemary and thyme after removing Potatoes from heat. Add desired amount of Salt and Pepper.
- Add 1/2 cup water to slow-cooker. Create a tinfoil "basket" inside slow-cooker above water. Place potatoes inside tinfoil "basket" and cover.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours. Add Garlic during last hour of cooking.