Recipe by Spud Nut
This is a very simple dish. It is great with a roast beef, roasted chicken, or pork roast.
Top Review by EstherA
This turned out great! I had salmon in the oven with it (in a separate dish) for the last 20 min, and it worked well. I also used baby yellow potatoes instead. Definitely will make this again. Thanks!
- 2 medium fennel bulbs
- 8 small red potatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 cup red bell pepper, strips (optional)
- 1 small red onion (cut into 8 wedges)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim tough outer leaves from fennel; remove and discard stalks. Cut fennel bulb into quarters lengthwise; discard core.
- Combine fennel, potato, and remaining ingredients in a bowl; toss well.
- Arrange fennel mixture in a single layer in a cast iron pan.
- Bake at 425º for 50 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.