Seasoned small potatoes suit grilled foods perfectly; the skewers make for easy eating.
Make and share this Roasted Potato Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- Soak four 8-inch wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Scrub potatoes.
- Cut any large potatoes in half.
- In a large saucepan cook potatoes, uncovered, in boiling salted water to cover for 5 to 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain.
- Or place potatoes in a microwave-safe bow with 2 tablespoons water, cook covered, on 100 percent power (high) for 5 to 7 minutes or until almost tender.
- Preheat oven to 475 degree F.
- Thread potatoes on the 4 soaked wooden skewers.
- Place kabobs on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter and olive oil.
- Brush potatoes with butter mixture.
- Sprinkle with thyme, salt, and pepper. Roast, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Very easy to make. Very good flavour.The only thing I did different from the recipe was to use dried thyme. I'll be making these again. Thanks for posting.