Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Beautifully scented lean pork loin is low fat tasty from the rosemary, lavender and garlic.
Make and share this Roasted Pork Loin With Rosemary , Lavender and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (2 3/4 lb) boneless pork loin
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lavender flowers
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Preheat the oven to 350°F 2. Rub the pork loin with rosemary, lavender, garlic, salt and pepper and place it in a roasting pan. Pour the wine into the bottom of the pan.
- Roast the pork for about 1 1/2 hours, basting occassionally with the wine and juices from the bottom of the pan. The pork is cooked when a meat thermometer measures 160°F
- Remove it from the oven and let the meat rest about 15 minutes before slicing.
We'd never eaten flowers before, but this was easy and very nice. I used 1 tsp kosher salt and 1/8 tsp pepper (might use a little more pepper next time). Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Rita for providing me with another recipe to use the lavender you sent me!! This was delicious. Next time I'll use more lavender & rosemary because the garlic was much more prominent than either. Easy & delicious. Made for ZWT3.