Recipe by tiftonrose
Top Review by thehappycat
Super delicious! The blend of spices is great and the recipe is pretty easy to make. Will definitely make again.
Someone might want to fix the nutritional information on this recipe. If the actual calories are 19,000 for 6 serving then each serving would be over 3,000 calories. Obviously, this is not the case.
- 2 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 apples, cored, peeled, and sliced into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Cooking Directions.
- Rub pork loin with olive oil, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon each ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, stir together the other half of the spices with the wine, honey, lemon juice and apple wedges.
- Roast pork in shallow pan in a 350 degrees F. oven for 45 minutes to an hour, until internal temperature (measured with a meat thermometer) reads 155 degrees F.
- Remove from oven, let roast rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, simmer apple mixture in a small saucepan until apples are tender; stir in any pork roast juices. Serve sliced roast with apples and sauce.