Make and share this Roasted Pork Loin With Apples and Cinnamon recipe from Food.com.
- Cooking Directions.
- Rub pork loin with olive oil, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon each ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, stir together the other half of the spices with the wine, honey, lemon juice and apple wedges.
- Roast pork in shallow pan in a 350 degrees F. oven for 45 minutes to an hour, until internal temperature (measured with a meat thermometer) reads 155 degrees F.
- Remove from oven, let roast rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, simmer apple mixture in a small saucepan until apples are tender; stir in any pork roast juices. Serve sliced roast with apples and sauce.