Apple Cinnamon Pork Tenderloin
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 apples, peeled,cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries or 2 tablespoons raisins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the tenderloin in a roasting pan or casserole dish (I use cooking spray first to make clean up easier).
- Combine the remaining ingredients together and stir.
- Spoon the apple mixture around the tenderloin, cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the lid and spoon the apple mix over top of the tenderloin.
- Place back in the oven and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tenderloin registers at least 155 to 160 degrees on a meat thermometer.
Join The Conversation
LOVED this recipe. Very easy and few ingredients needed. I cooked two tenderloins, so could serve at least six. I added a little apple juice to the pan for some extra moisture and put in another sliced apple when I checked it after 30 minutes. Used craisins and they were perfect. Will definitely make this again!