Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is really EASY and delicious! Fairly cheap too...
Make and share this Roasted Monkfish recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven 400.
- Drain tomatoes, reserving oil.
- Puree the tomatoes with half of the oil (reserving oil for another use, if desired) with the basil.
- Lay 2 slices of prosciutto on a counter, overlapping slightly.
- Top at one end with a monkfish strip.
- Top monkfish with 1/4 of the tomato mix.
- Roll up, tucking in prosciutto.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Place on a sprayed rack over a baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.