Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is really EASY and delicious! Fairly cheap too...
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1⁄2 cup basil leaves (packed)
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 8 slices prosciutto (very thin slices)
- 14 ounces monkfish (in 4 strips)
- Heat oven 400.
- Drain tomatoes, reserving oil.
- Puree the tomatoes with half of the oil (reserving oil for another use, if desired) with the basil.
- Lay 2 slices of prosciutto on a counter, overlapping slightly.
- Top at one end with a monkfish strip.
- Top monkfish with 1/4 of the tomato mix.
- Roll up, tucking in prosciutto.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Place on a sprayed rack over a baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.