Lori 13's Note:
This is really EASY and delicious! Fairly cheap too...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven 400.
- 2Drain tomatoes, reserving oil.
- 3Puree the tomatoes with half of the oil (reserving oil for another use, if desired) with the basil.
- 5Lay 2 slices of prosciutto on a counter, overlapping slightly.
- 6Top at one end with a monkfish strip.
- 7Top monkfish with 1/4 of the tomato mix.
- 8Roll up, tucking in prosciutto.
- 9Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- 10Place on a sprayed rack over a baking sheet.
- 11Bake 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Monkfish
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.6
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.7 mg
- Sodium 93.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: